Monday, September 28, 2009

Serenity

My impressions of the first Firefly episode Serenity were that this sci-fi show was much different from both what I expected and what I have seen in other sci-fi movies. Firefly was different in that the story is not really told from the hero's point of view, but more of the common people just trying to get by with what they can.

Some things from the show that interested me were the Sheppard and how he gave Kayley money for the trip but also a strawberry. I thought this was a little odd and I'm not sure why this caught my eye but I found it weird that she would be so excited about the fact he had a strawberry. Also, the doctor surprised me I was guessing that he was not going to turn out to be a good guy, but although he was in trouble his intentions were good.

Overall the Firefly seems to be a good show and I am interested to see how the other episodes play out. As a side note watching sci-fi tv shows is a much better English class than reading a boring book that you don't care about and attempting to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment